12.11.07

Diciembre del 2006

on another note.. I'm relaxing in a dim-lit room on the couch right now.. the cat is sleeping on the back of the couch.. and the dog is sleeping on the floor next to me. I feel a soft cool breeze coming in the large window near me bringing in the scent of baking bread from the corner bakery near my house. The clock is ticking softly and random cars and motorcycles driving past. The barometer is pointing towards rain.. and the fan is humming gently in the background. It's fifteen minutes to one... and my mind wanders- I am not sleepy.

-------


the wind that blows through branches
speaks of secrets kept

pulsing life in leaves is hidden
as songs are sung within them

they dance with the wind
in passionate trance

the wind in the leaves
a wild romance

No hay comentarios.: